“All disease begins in the gut” - Hippocrates. Although it’s been over two thousand years since Hippocrates made this statement, it has never been as true as it is today. Our digestive tracts are passageways through one end of the body to the other that for the most part, provide a barrier between the outside world and our insides. It’s only through the digestive process involving specialized cells that the nutrients from food actually enter the body and any disruption in the health, function, or interaction of these cells with each other or their environment can significantly compromise not only the absorption of nutrients but also our overall health.
It is crucial to approach healing of the GI track holistically, both nutritionally and with chiropractic adjustments. Our bowels are full of nerve endings. When atlas shifts out of place our brain struggles to send and receive important nerve messages from our gut due to upper neck misalignment and our gut starts to dysfunction. Misalignment will affect blood flow and that will also stress digestion. Our bodies are connected in two way manner, sending feedback messages through vast net of the nervous system. That is why it is important to treat GI problems from both sides respectively with alignment of the Atlas at chiropractors office and nutrition help of a health coach.
Today, stress, poor diets, toxic chemicals in our food, water, and environment, consumption of alcohol, and frequent use of antibiotics all compromise gut function, deplete our healthy supply of beneficial bacteria and provide opportunities for yeast strains, parasites to take over. In addition, a weakened intestinal wall can disrupt the normal transport and surveillance of foods from the gut into the body, can cause food sensitivities, and can trigger autoimmune reactions, leading to such things as rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, and eczema, hashimoto decease, brain inflammation, other disease and uncomfortable symptoms.
- Two week meal plan customized to your specific gut type;
- Customized shopping list;
- Ways to prepare essential healing foods at home;
- Discussion of your clinical symptoms and what they mean;
- Discussion of how the gut works and the root causes of most chronic diseases;
- Information on food triggers, healing foods and nutrients;
- Lifestyle recommendations;
- Toxic foods to avoid;
- Healing foods to consume;
- Advanced strategies to heal your gut;
- Supplement list for your gut type;
- Practical gut-healing techniques to restore good bacteria and greatly improve your health.
How it works:
- Online purchase;
- Initial one-hour consultation via phone, Skype, or in person;
- Quiz to perform in order to understand what gut type you have;
- Personal health evaluation and recommendations will be provide after consultation;
- Health coaching consultation 1 hour;
- Full time support throughout the program, including a 20 minute phone call each week for one month, E-mail communication.