- cost-effective solution to improve employee health, energy and enthusiasm;
- decreasing organization’s health-related costs;
- individually structured program based on needs of the company and employees;
- team activities, workshops, seminars, lunch hours, am meetings;
- improved physical and mental well-being;
- increase in employee engagement and productivity;
- decrease in employee stress and absenteeism.
Ultravitality assists companies and their staff in developing a deeper understanding of better food and lifestyle choices. As a direct result, absenteeism, need for medical care at the workplace declines and productivity increases. Company also saves on health care costs.
Individually tailored wellness programs provided by UltraVitality have been associated with lower employer-related costs due to improved lifestyle choices adapted by employees. We offer a series of educational learning presentations during lunch breaks, as well as workshops on popular health related topics, and even one-on-one coaching for personal attention.
The following are additional direct results of implementing a health coach process at the workplace:
- Happier and healthier employees;
- Increased productivity;
- Increased motivation;
- Increase in employee retention;
- Improved biometric test results and reduced chronic diseases;
- Decline in health related absenteeism;
- Decline in employee stress, as a result of improved morale, increase in employee confidence and self-esteem;
- Decrease in employee illnesses, injuries and disabilities;
- Decrease in health related costs for the company.
Those factors will directly impact the overall success of the organization, at a time where companies strive to increase their bottom-line with a reduced workforce.